Allthrone74's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Allthrone74, Dec 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Allthrone74

Allthrone74 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155835458

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Allthrone74

Time played: One day one hour

Reason for applying: I really want to help this server it has been fun playing when I'm sad, happy, or even mad. I've been on the server multiple times but not had staff on. And alot of new people join who need help.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me cause I have alot of free time to be put to use. I am very good at working hard to make this server better. Also this server needs more staff members. I would like to help this server alot, and it would be nice to.

How often you get on and how long: I get on about every day unless I have somthing big planned, like a tourniment or competiton. I am on for at least an hour until school wich makes me able to play for at least 45 minutes.

Are you biligual?: No, sadly I am not bilingual though I want to learn so I can help more people. I've seen people on the server talking in other langages but I am unable to help them.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not ever base a punishment on another players word. I would need to know further information from the action, like the other side. And the said action may not have even been done.

Discord Name: Allthrone74 #6504

Do you use voice chat?: I do not use voice chat unless nessisary like being spoke to. But I can whenever.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am able to use correct grammar though I sometimes misspell words and don't put commas in when I should. But for the most part I'm fine.

Additional information: I am in a gifted and talented program, play sports, and do personal training so I may have a practice night or game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.