AllYs staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by AllY, Aug 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AllY

AllY Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:140378634
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: AllY

Time played (top right corner): 1 day, 1 hour, 30minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I am applying because I feel like I could help. I really want to keep the server in good standings. I tend to get on early in the morning sometimes when no staff are on and I also get on in the afternoon. I feel like I could help out other users, which I usually do if they need to know how to do something like for example get to the points shop.

Why should we accept you?: I feel I should be accepted because as I stated before I can help. I love the server and I like to help people. I have tons of fun on there and I even invite my friends to get on. I enjoy making friends on there. I have good communication skills in my opinion, and I know how to handle different types of situations well. I'm friends with a majority of the staff and I feel comfortable talking to them in whatever sort of situation that could happy it being personal or just even some friendly advice

How often you get on and how long: About everyday for 1-2 hour session

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: no

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: If someone were to come to me with no evidence what so ever I would politely ask them to get some if possible, if they can't provide any, I wont do anything about it. But if they do have evidence, I'll take care of it.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): AllY#1672

Do you use voice chat?: yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: yes

Additional information: none

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? its 2:30 for the tpose and 1:30 for hunters
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2; Ph_bitnanner - Both invisible roofs, Ph_modern_house -
    In the chimeny, ph_rucks_warehouseV2 - behind the building with the shovels in them
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. [RG]SeKtoR Lin Kuei - admin, Asher0990 - helper [RG]Willow -Admin, Wizzy52 - admin

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. While you may be a good member and help around the server, your state of mind isn't the best for staff at the moment. Don't let this bother you though. You may reapply in a week. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.