Another application

Discussion in 'Adjourned Applications' started by [RG]willow, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]willow

[RG]willow Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID:
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Staff

In-game name:[RG]willow

Time played (top right corner):

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I am applying because I have been told I should join back by some staff and other people on prop hunt. I miss prop hunt a lot and since murder is not getting much traffic, I wanna be able to do something and help out the server. I have lots of free time most the time and I could get on when others

Why should we accept you?:

How often you get on and how long:

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):

Do you use voice chat?:

Are you able to use correct grammar?:

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.