Application for administration

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by OrangeShadow12, Jan 4, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OrangeShadow12

OrangeShadow12 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:146903701

*Current Server Rank: Vip

In-game name: OrangeShadow12

Time played (top right corner): ~18 Hrs

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I’ve many people disobeying server rules and i want to put it to an end.

ie. Bullying, RDM, Mic Spam.

Why should we accept you? I am a dependable source of power if given to me, and can attend semi regularly

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No. I only speak english.

How often you get on and how long: I usually get on whenever I can, mostly during holidays or Summer break as I have have to do school work when it is given to me. During the week, I’m usually on from ~5:00 to 8:00 Pm and on weekends (or time off from school) ~11:00 Am to 9:00 Pm

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No. I need proof of them offending server rules and regulations.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): TicciToby12#3789

Do you use voice chat?: Most of the time, Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am.

Additional information: I’m an easy-going person who would be really easy to get along with , unless you decide to get on my bad side, then I get very strict on punishment.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED. Staff feel you don’t quite understand all of our rules on a proficient level. Please be sure you know and are following all rules as behavior in game is taken into consideration when deciding on staff. You may re-apply no earlier than Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.