Application-Rucksack's Return

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]Rucksack, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:65369724

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Co-Owner [The Nobody]

In-game name: Rucksack

Time played (top right corner): 1w and 4 or 5 days (the counter reset so I am going off what I can remember)

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: I am reapplying because I left on a poor note and during a poor time in my life emotionally letting other events in my life cloud my judgement. I wish to come back more dedicated and better than ever even if I must start from the bottom again.

Why should we accept you?: I am hard working and understanding. I am good at taking charge when needed and I know all the rules well.

How often you get on and how long: I can get on every day and it will range from one hour to three on weekdays and sometimes up to six or seven hours on weekends

Are you bilingual?: Yes, I know Japanese and chunks of German. I know some Spanish but I am not good enough to hold a conversation

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, even if it is a trusted player. However this does not mean I won't say that it never happened. If for any reason it sounds like a legit issue that should be resolved or looked into I would ask for screenshots and check chat logs or other resources where applicable.

Discord Name (Required): Rucksack#1050

Do you use voice chat?: I do when others are. If people do not want me to use voice chat then I will not use voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I can use correct grammar.

Additional information: I feel like I should mention the message on why I left staff was not exactly the full story nor was it my real reason. I had a lot of things going on in my personal life that influenced it and it was a hasty choice. Now I don't want to try and get any form of sympathy from this but I lost my dog and shortly after a cousin who I was very close with. That really screwed my emotional state up during that time. I feel like that clouded my judgement and I must say I am sorry. I also kind of got on a "train" with some other users I do not wish to name because they were just there with me trying to cheer me up. talked me into it and why they wanted me to leave even when I felt different I loved RG staff and I still love the server. I now realize I made a mistake when I left. I would understand if you don't take me back right away. I still plan to return to PH and show dedication once more and I hope that some day I can contribute once more to the PH server as staff.

2. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator

Welcome back!

3. Tigri

Tigri Well-Known Member

:D
    Moogic

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.