applying for staff

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Imzda_N00b!!!, Nov 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imzda_N00b!!!

Imzda_N00b!!! Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110434184

*Current Server Rank:VIP

In-game name:Imzda_N00b!!!

Time played (top right corner):i cant see the time but i have more then a day

Reason for applying: I want to be come staff by I love playing on the server i like everyone on the server when I’m on there’s so many rdmers I want to change that I want them not to rdm any more it makes the game for new player bad this is why I want to become staff.

Why should we accept you? why u should accept me because i know all the rules and i know almost every staff member and i cloud be very active

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:eek:nly speek english

How often you get on and how long:i can get on all day and some times like 3 to 6 hours

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:if someone kept something like the n word i would mute

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Zues#3564

Do you use voice chat?:Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes

Additional information:i'v [;ayed the server for a year or two now

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2017
  2. Qwertesin

Qwertesin Server Manager Staff Member

3 Things:

1. Your Steam ID does not match your steam account.
    2. Your Discord ID does not match any discord account.
    3. Your reason for applying is pretty short. Do you have any more reasons to apply for staff?

Please have those things changed or clarified within the next 72 hours. Contact us on discord @ Qwertesin#6784, Rucksack#1050 or luigisteve21#3730 . If you fail to do so, your application will be denied automatically.
    Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. While you may be on sometimes, staff haven't seen you on too much and you have yet to prove to them maturity and that you are ready. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply again at 6:10 pm CST on November 21st at the earlier, and until then, try to show maturity to the staff and show that you know the rules. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.