Archan's Staff Application {Server: TTT}

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Archan, Jan 1, 2018.

?

Should I Be Staff

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I dont Care

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Archan

Archan Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:204299534

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Archan

Time played (top right corner): 1 day 6 Hours (Give or take an hour or 2)

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I have wanted to help here for a good while now but wasent able to apply for staff due to being one of the owners in a community that did not allow staff elsewhere. I recently resigned because my interest was lost due to no servers being up. I immediately though of RG, and with the staff that quit about a week ago, I know that TTT is short staffed. I also have seen a lot of RDMers or other rulebreakers unpunished simply because no staff were there to actually do it. With becoming staff I would be able to make the server a better place increasing the amount of people who will bring their friends or want to play more often and grow the community.

Why should we accept you?
    I should be accepted because I have skill, experience,knowledge, and a lot of time. I have staffing experience in LARGE communities. I was a senior staff member on GamingLight, having over 20,000 members. I also have experience in smaller communities but have co-owner or management positions. I have a cool head and I dont loose my temper easy, making me a better choice to deal with rule breakers or just the general community. Staff of a community show what its management and players are like, and if someone like me shows that we are good people, it can do a lot for us. I have had responsibility both in games and in real life, and proved trustworthy in many cases. I am verry chill and laid back most of the time, but strict and serious when necessary, even furthering the pros to making me staff on RG

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:
    Giberish, oh wait that doesent count? A bit of spanish

How often you get on and how long:
    I get on most days for multiple hours

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    I would not. I would need proof to do any punishment. I would generally put the reported player on my mental watch list. If a player with a large amount of time and community trust said something about a new player though, I may or may not go based off their word. But if a short quick answer is needed, no I would not.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):
    Archan#4219

Do you use voice chat?:
    Yes, I am usually the only one in it, waiting for people to join, (mainly gengu is the only one who does)

Are you able to use correct grammar?:
    I ues gud grammor
    Yes I am fully capable of using proper grammar but I sometimes just like to make it as bad as possible for fun.

Additional information:
    My name is Levi, when in voice chat with me, I prefer to be called that.
    I dont say my age, ever, I let people guess.

2. Tanuki Senpai

Tanuki Senpai Member

Congratulations you have been Accepted by Trouble in Terrorist Town staff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.