bbt786's app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by bbt786, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbt786

bbt786 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147316845

Current Server Rank: guest/user

In-game name: [RG] bbt786

Time played: 30 minutes

Reason for applying: Even though there are plenty of staff on ttt I feel like I could still help out a lot. I know most community rules and punishments and have been very reliable when I'm needed on a server.

Why should we accept you? I try to get on when I can and never abuse my commands. When I'm playing other games and someone does a staff call I tend to get on as soon as I can so the person on can get off. All of the server specific rules are the same as murder and since I'm ex staff there I know how to deal with said rules.

Are you bilingual? No, I am not.

How often you get on and how long: Almost everyday and for at least an hour or more unless I'm needed on another server.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, there needs to be proof (screenshot, voice recording, etc.)

Discord Name: bbt786 #1220

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I use voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am able to use correct grammar.

Additional information: As you already know I'm already tri-staff so I might not always be available if I'm on another server. But I do my best to get on when needed.

2. Tanuki Senpai

Tanuki Senpai Developer Staff Member

Congratulations you have been unanimously accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.