bbt786's return!

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Hellknight, Sep 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellknight

Hellknight Server Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147316845

Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: bbt786

Time played: 3 weeks 5 days 11 hours

Reason for applying? I left due to school starting and needed to focus on that, I have more time now and may have even more time to get on soon, I miss helping out on the servers when others need to get off and want to be able to help again.

Why should we accept you?: I always tried to have everyone follow the rules and made sure to follow them myself. I was and still will be on when needed if I am not busy.

How often you get on and how long: I usually get on almost everyday and for at least an hour or more.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: No, I only speak english.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Not unless the person has proof (screenshot, recording, ect.

Discord Name: bbt786 #1220

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I almost never use it for casual talk in game but when someone asks a question or uses voice chat to break rules then I respond in voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am able to use correct grammar.

Additional information: I am in the process of transfering schools so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to be on for the next week or so but I should be on when I can.

*Questionnaire
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? 2:30 for T-pose and 1:50 for AFK hunters.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on: Behind the bath tubs on Hotel, under the white and red cars on Hotel, and "Jesus Jumping" in the water on Pirate Ship.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks: Slim is Server Manager, Tigri is Admin, Skyllama is Head Admin, and PapaGengu is Helper

2. The Real Slim Shady

The Real Slim Shady Member

Congrats you have been ACCEPTED to the RG team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.