bbt786's staff app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Hellknight, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellknight

Hellknight Server Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:147316845

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: bbt786

Time played: 151 hours.

Reason for applying? I've wanted to join RG pretty much since I started playing on the server. Plus a few people told me I should apply. And from what I saw tonight with biorian really and artillery-storm, sometimes the staff could use some help.

Why should we accept you?: I try to follow the rules/watch for rule breakers so everyone has a fun time on RG.

How often you get on and how long: I'm just getting back to gmod but I try to get on every day for maybe 2 or more hours.

Are you bilingual?: No.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, I'd need proof of what happened in the form of a screenshot or something.

Discord Name: bbt786

Do you use voice chat?: I prefer typing but I can if needed.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information: None.

* Questionnaire
    1) What is the rule/time limit for props and hunters? I'm assuming you mean how long a prop can be a T-pose and how long a hunter can be afk. Props must change to a prop by 2:30 and hunters I believe it's 1:30.
    2) Is any other language spoken besides english is accepted in the server? No, english only server.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. Gravity (moderator) Tigerlily (head admin) Asher (moderator I believe) Rucksack (community manager)

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been accepted! Welcome to the staff team, bbt786!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.