Black Jesus's app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Black Jesus, Sep 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black Jesus

Black Jesus Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15610108

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name: Black Jesus

Time played (top right corner): 16 Hours 37 min 09 sec

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I have never been on a staff team before and it would be nice to be a staff on a great server like this one plus i've been flamed and RDM'd plenty of times when there was no staff and they just got away with it. I feel that, if I was a staff I would be better at the game and i would have cooler skins to mess around with.

Why should we accept you? You know, I dont really have an awnser to this question other than I feel like I should be accepted because I like to have fun and mess with people and having me on staff would be alot of fun. Plus if i'm accepted I can have more fun and get more of my friends to join ang get to be a potential staff because they know if i've been playing on this server for a long time then it must be a pretty good server.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: I'm not bilingual but i'm trying to become bilingual. I no some Japanese and Spanish and im trying to become fluent in both.

How often you get on and how long: Well im trying to get on more but for the meantime im on at least 3 times a week (Usually more if i'm not playing overwatch) for 2 or more hours.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would not because I've had that happen to me on another server somebody with the gun died next to me after he took a shot and then somebody came in and accused me of RDM so then he told the staff who was on the other side of the map and didn't see anything that I RDM'd and then i got autoslayed for 2 rounds.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):死が近づいている#3878

Do you use voice chat?: Yes I do it's I have a mic built into my pc and a set of headphones with mics.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes but I usually say things like: dat boi, got eem, and yeet

Additional information: I like to party and have fun. Making people laugh is my gift and I enjoy doing It. Sometimes i'm quiet either because i'm tired or somebody's sleeping but usually i'm out there some people hate that in me but thats who I am you only live once enjoy life while you can.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Thank you for your application. It has been sent for review by our staff. If you do not hear back within 24 hours please let me know.

3. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I regret to inform you that Murder Staff has Denied your application. Please do not let this discourage you. Keep playing and make sure you stand out as a good candidate for staff and apply again. You may re-apply no earlier than September 12th, 2017

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.