Blumicide's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by The Great Gatsby, Feb 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator Staff Member

Blumicide had trouble connecting to the forums, so I am putting their application here as they sent it to me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15666727

Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: My in-game name is Blumicide.

I have played 6 days 22 hours and 3 minutes (might not be after this).

Reason for applying: My reason for applying is Because I have witnessed rules being broken when staff are not on. I have witnessed many rules be broken when staff are not on and I would like to help

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I Do not break the rules and I follow them
    How often you get on and how long: I am usually on for an hour or three but sometimes I’ll be on for 5 hours.

Are you bilingual? No but I have been trying to learn Japanese.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another player’s word? If so, under what circumstances? No I would not I would have to witness it because it could have been Incorrect

Discord Name: [TFT] Fedora Terrorist #5487

Do you use voice chat? No I do not use voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar? I am able to use the correct grammar but sometimes when I type fast I can misspell things.

Additional information: I have been staff once I was Helper and I miss being staff I was fired because I was busy with football season and then breaking my right arm. Also I am not on all the time my Galaxy S2 doesn’t support discord

2. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in a week. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.