brownJELLoo's App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Skyllamma, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyllamma

Skyllamma Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73827961 39:48
    *Current Server Rank: MVP In-game name: brownJELLoo

Time played (top right corner): 1,777 mins 29 Hours

Reason for applying? My reason for applying is because I enjoy playing on this server and hope to be someone helpful for the server. I enjoy how much fun I can have on this server compared to others and would like to give back.

Why should we accept you?: I should be accepted because I am a consistent player and have adequate time on the server. I also am a fair player and look to have as much fun as possible How often you get on and how long: I get on as often as I can and normally for a few hours at a time. I am a senior in high school and have a part-time job so that restricts things but only slightly.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: I am not bilingual

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I personally can not think of a circumstance in which I would be able to punish someone solely of off another players word. I am more than willing to learn though of whatever situations there may be.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): brownJELLoo 4694

Do you use voice chat?: Yes I do use voice chat

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am able to use correct grammar. English is my first language and I have been living in the US my entire life. My punctuation may not be the best but I know the difference between their, there, and they're.

Additional information: * Questionnaire *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? Props will be slain once the time hits 2:30. At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? Hunters will in turn be slain once the time hits 1:50

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. - Under the fridge and oven/stove in the kitchen (ph_abandoned_hote2),
    Inside the weapons room while the door is closed (ph_awesome_containership_map),

Under or beside the house, below ground level. (ph_building_glegonv2 )

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. [The Boss] Handeril, [Community Director] [RG]Rucksack, [Community Manager] Luigisteve21, [Head Admin] Skyllamma

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been DENIED. While you are a good player, the staff and I feel you should take more time to adjust to the new rules and staff of Prop Hunt before becoming staff. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply no sooner than 11:20 pm CST on Tuesday, January 29th, 2019. Until then, I would just try to get on and get more familiar with the server again. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.