Captain Dylan's TTT App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by CaptainDylan, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CaptainDylan

CaptainDylan Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62117850

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Captain Dylan

Time played (top right corner): 2 days and 7 hours.

Reason for applying:
    I've been playing on the server for probably about 2 months and love playing on it. I do usually see staff on but some times when there isn't there may be an RDMer or general rule breaker who needs to be handled and I would like to help out any way that I can.

Why should we accept you?
    I have staff experience from previous TTT servers ranging from Moderator to Co-Owner as well as having created a TTT server in the past with Beef (STEAM_1:0:54157208).

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:
    No second languages, I took German in High school but have forgotten nearly all of it.

How often you get on and how long:
    I'm typically on the server about 3-5 days a week and usually on for several hours, this past week however has been a bit less due to a lot of class work but I'm all caught up now and am available more often.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    Ordinarily I would require proof, a screen shot, a video, me being there. Going purely off of word is not usually something I would punish for, I don't think in my time as staff on any servers I ever did it based off word.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Captain Dylan#7986

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I hardly ever type in chat unless needed.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, at least I certainly hope so.

Additional information: I'm in Florida so my time zone in EST, I currently have 1,564 hours on GMod, my availability is Monday and Wednesday from 12pm-12:am, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 7pm-12am, and Sunday 12pm-12am

Last edited: Mar 5, 2018
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the TTT staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.