cherry's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by CcHhEeRrRrYy, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:03 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CcHhEeRrRrYy

CcHhEeRrRrYy Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82025891

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:MVP

In-game name: cherry

Time played (top right corner):1w 6d 5hrs

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I've noticed that there is currently a small staff team and I would love to help out, because there are several guests that break the rules, and I know players don't enjoy the game when others break the rules.

Why should we accept you? I believe I should be accepted because I am well experienced with murder, I know the rules of the server, and I will not break them. I am kind to people and try my hardest to help out here.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: Yes, I can speak a bit of French.

How often you get on and how long: I now get on every day for 1 to 3 hours if I am not busy probably a lot more.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not base punishment off of another's word unless they are a trusted staff member, sometimes people are angry and they want to get someone else in trouble so they lie to staff to get them punished.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):cherry #4097

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I use voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am fluent in English, and I use correct grammar.

Additional information: I am experienced with staff for murder, I was staff for this server almost a year ago.

2. Qwertesin

Qwertesin Server Manager Staff Member

Your application has been ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.