cherry's staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by CcHhEeRrRrYy, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CcHhEeRrRrYy

CcHhEeRrRrYy Member

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:82025891

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:MVP

In-game name:cherry

Time played (top right corner):2w 2d 13h 35m

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I see that there is a small amount of staff, and I miss being staff on this server, and would enjoy helping again.

Why should we accept you?I am an experienced staff member, I have been staff for Prop Hunt and Murder for this server before, and the rules are pretty much permanently in my memory. I know how to punish people if they break the rules, and with new people joining each day I think we need more staff to help enforce the rules.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: I am able to speak a small amount of French.

How often you get on and how long:I am able to get on every day for several hours if needed.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, unless I see proof, such as a recording or screenshot.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): cherry #4097

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I use it to communicate with other players and to help other players.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes.

Additional information: I miss RG and I hope I can be apart of the team again.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.