Corgnelius Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Corgnelius, Jun 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corgnelius

Corgnelius Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103176975
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Corgnelius

Time played (top right corner): This has changed many times but currently its 2 hours

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I am reapplying after a long break from being staff on the Rage Gaming servers, I was an admin on the PropHunt server and a Server Manager/Admin on the Deathrun Server. I lost my rank after a screenshot was taken of me no-cliping out of the map on a Deathrun map, I was accused of abusing my abilities as a Server Manager. I want to help make this server popular again as I know how to keep people coming back to play more.

Why should we accept you?: I should be accepted as I have experience already and I know how to deal with people.

How often you get on and how long: I have a full time job so I get on at least 3 times a week however the times may vary as well as the amount of times a week I am available.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes, I am bilingual as I can speak spanish and latin

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, I would only take a players word if the accused person(s) are known for doing something or they have evidence to explain what happened.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): PimpinPanda #3010

Do you use voice chat?: Yes if it is necessary but I mostly use chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am able to use correct grammar

Additional information: As I have been staff on the server before I know how to treat the players and how to treat people with higher ranks. I also understand if I am not accepted as my past on the server has been less than acceptable for some people however, I believe after the break that I have had on the server for some 4-5 months I am capable of helping the server.

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    Ph_bitnanner- Both of the invisible roofs
    Pirate ship- Walking on the water as a prop
    Zombie Bunker- Getting in the cage with the zombies on the 2nd level
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    MsMissa- Helper
    [RG] bbt786- Admin
    Wizzy52- Moderator
    Snawp- Helper

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You are missing question 1 on the questionnaire. As this was an incomplete application, you may reapply at any time! Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.