DEath run

Discussion in 'General' started by xxx TOxic xxx, Jul 19, 2018.

1. xxx TOxic xxx

xxx TOxic xxx Member

MAKE DEATH RUN AGAIN MAKE THEM ALL THERE PERSTIGE BACK LET US HAVE MOR FUN DEATH RUN WAS MY FAVVVV

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Deathrun was removed from our server group twice due to it’s lack of players. We currently have no intentions of bringing it back at this time as we don’t have any intentions on opening any new servers or closing current ones. Deathrun can still be done via the DeathRun event on RageGaming Sandbox.

3. xxx TOxic xxx

xxx TOxic xxx Member

LOok I NOT Gonna TAKE NO FOR A ANSWER WE NEED THIS BACK OK IM NOT PLAYING THESE GAMES INTIL YOU MAYBE GIVE ME ALL MY HARD WORK FROM DEATH RUN BACK AND PUT IT IN MURDER FOR ME BUT FOR NOW IMA PLAY THESE SERVERS CAUSE I APPLYiED AND I LOVE YOUR Murder SO dont get me wrong thank you for even talk to me

4. Handeril

Handeril The Boss Staff Member

Toxic, when Matt removed Deathrun (a long time before I bought Rage Gaming) all of it's files were wiped. He also completely-wiped the database. We have 0 records of your "hard work", sadly.

However, I'm not totally against bringing back Deathrun, though, please accept that if I do, it will not be the exact same Rage Gaming Deathrun that it was. (I just don't have the files, or a trustworthy way to recover them.)

[This is the problem that deterred people, they expected the original Rage Gaming Deathrun. Alongside this, the server had no playerbase or donations going in to cover it's bills. All I ask is to cover costs, not much more.]

As Rucksack pointed out, we do have a Sandbox server that does a "informal Deathrun" of sorts every "once in a blue moon".

If people actually want DR back, then I need to see that sort of support. Not just that, but the server needs regular players (meaning, people that keep coming back and playing again), and it needs to cover costs. [The server that could become Deathrun, if it flops, it will be shutdown, it has had more reboots as different gamemodes than any other server on Rage Gaming, with no avail. So if I see support for the server, then I'll consider it, if not, it'll remain as-is.]

5. Handeril

Handeril The Boss Staff Member

Also, as a reminder, do not yell at my staff, that's not a very smart move on anyone's point. Ruck was just telling you what became of Deathrun, no need to yell at someone who was just being the messenger.

[I'm referring to the first part of the second post, btw. The part about MU, we - once again - have no records, however, I'm glad you're enjoying the MU server.]

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018