Deus

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by DeusExIntelligentia, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DeusExIntelligentia

DeusExIntelligentia Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:122782076

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: DeusExIntelligentia

Time played (top right corner): 471 hours

Reason for applying: I have a significant amount of time on the server both as staff and as non-staff, and am willing to rejoin the community in the hopes of it returning to how it has been in the past.

Why should we accept you?: As before stated, I have a significant amount of time spent as Rage Gaming staff, including being Admin, Head Admin, and Server Manager. I know the rules, and know the illegal spots other than any newly added maps.

How often you get on and how long: When I have my laptop usually every other day if not every day and always for a minimum of 30 minutes, usually an hour.

Are you bilingual?: No, but the server is english only anyway.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, no punishment without proof, only extra care in watching the stated person.

Discord Name (Required): CirqueDuSoDeus #1671

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: To be truthful, I am only ever serious when I need to be. Other than that, me being serious is rare. But the important part is that I take the rules seriously and allow no compromises in any way on any rule for anyone. I never have and never will.

* Questionnaire
    1) What is the rule/time limit for props and hunters? Props must not be an old man past the time of 2:30, failure to follow this rule results in a slay. Hunters cannot be afk at the time of 1:50 or else they shall be slain.
    2) Is any other language spoken besides english is accepted in the server? Other than to tell people to only use english, no.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. Handeril: The Boss The Great Gatsby: The Boss 2.0
    Rucksack: Community Manager Tigri: Server Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.