Don’t see other two lol FIXED IT!!

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]willow, Feb 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]willow

[RG]willow Member

When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:90270640
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Staff

In-game name:[RG]willow

Time played (top right corner): 693 hour and 9 minute.

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you nolonger staff? Explain.) I am applying because I have been told I should join back by some staff and other people on prop hunt. I miss prop hunt a lot and since murder is not getting much traffic, I wanna be able to do something and help out the server. I have lots of free time most the time.

Why should we accept you?: I have been staff before many times on prop hunt. I’ve help out when the other staff are to busy with someone else. All staff know me very welland I do know the rules and punishments kinda by memory.

How often you get on and how Long: pretty much I can get on everyday unless I’m busy. At the most I’ll be on for 3-4 hours

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besidesEnglish can you speak?: I can speak a little Spanish not much

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: if the player has evidence and are able to show me, then I will punish but if I can’t see anythingthen I will watch the person to see if they might do it again.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): willow#3174

Do you use voice chat?: yes

Are you able to use correctgrammar?: sometimes

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You maylook up answers onthe forumsas needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At whattime is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? 2:30 for props 1:50 for hunters
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps theyare on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    Behind the boxes on the bottom shelf in the garage (fancy house)
    The window sill that’s in one of the back rooms of the first floor(fancy house)
    In thechimney(modern house)

3) Name 4staff members and theirranks.
    Sector: helper skyllamma:head admin moy moy: adminbbt(hentai fapper person)admin

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.