Dylans app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]Rucksack, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139964149 (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)
    Current Server Rank: member
    In-game name: Crazygamer301
    Time played (top right corner): 1 week 4 days 52 minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically) Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I am applying because i would like to help out the community and because i have been told i could be very good staff. I think i could make good staff and meet all requirements needed.

Why should we accept you?: I know all the rules,most illegal spots and a lot of the community. I would think that i could be just as good as any other staff members and just as useful. I have help with most staff as high as admin with small things like to see if someone is ghosting on the other team and if they are have told them to stop and sent the admin screenshots i am a person of proof i require it to make decisions and will always require it. How often you get on and how long: I can get on for an hour or more a day depending on when I get off work. I can get on almost everyday i get a chance until 10 when i have to make sure everything is ready for work the next day. (on days off i can be on almost all day if i am not needed to go else where) Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: no i am not although i do know a little of some others. I can speak very little but google translate is always a thing and i can have everything binded on a separate keyboard if needed

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another player's word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would not under any circumstances. The only reason I would is if I saw something but considering this question i did not see anything I know nothing and I probably just got on for staff. For me to believe them is just a no I don't care how well i know them even if they don't lie ever i would still need proof. Even if it is another staff member telling me i would not believe it without proof.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): [RG]Crazygamer301#4047

Do you use voice chat?: Yes i tend to use it to tell others about them being in illegal spots or other things like slurs. I use it as much as possible if there is a need but if no need i tend to stick to typing.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: No i can’t because i have only used a spell check to fix most of my mistakes when making this so no not at all atleast not when just getting off work.

Additional information: I am sorry if i don't meet the required amount of time for the day or week i still live with my mom crap still happens it's life i am sorry but i will try to be on every night for at least an hour or more. I get very annoyed very easily but i can deal with most anything. I can get mad easily but after a couple rough times i think i could handle being staff without a problem considering this is a really easy going community.

* Questionnaire *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.

1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? T-pose is 2:30 and hunters are 1:50

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2 : On construction there is the house if the far back left hand corner from where you spawn as a wrench you can go under it is illegal. Also on construction in the lid room with the wrench in the right hand corner of the map from where you spawn it is illegal to stay inside of that but to get wrench and leave is fine. On parkinglot 2 you cannot hide in the dark room it is illegal because you cannot be seen. On fountain 2 on any invisible roofs and the barrier next to the pool ball room you can jump ontop of with enough jump is illegal.

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. Willow admin- Crazydudegonecrazy- Admin Luigisteve21- server manager Rucksack- community director

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.