ElectiX's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ElectriX, Jan 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ElectriX

ElectriX Member

Steam Id:
    STEAM_0:1:179418614

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: ElectriX

Time played (top right hand corner): 00w 4d 07h 07m 30s

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: My reason of applying is because I have been enjoying my time in this server and I think other people should feel the same. I would make the rules fair so no one will ruin their time.

Why should we accept you?: Why you should accept me is because I would show leadership to others and make sure there having a great time and not ruined by someone else.

How often you get on and how long: Well I would get on 4-5 days of the week and I would get on for about 2-3hrs if not occupied 4-5hrs.

Are you bilingual?: Yes, I am am bilingual my languages are spanish and english.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:Weather they are rdming, harassing, if anyone feels unsafe to play, or anyone giving bad language in text or voice chat.

Discord Name (Required): Nightmares

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I do voice chat but some oftens I would type for other people.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am able to use grammer and I would double check if I am wrong or incorrect on anything.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

2. ElectriX

ElectriX Member

Sorry I posted twice I thought I did not press but I certainly did.

3. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator

Congrats, you have been accepted

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.