Elle's Re-application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Elle :D, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elle :D

Elle :D Member

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:41573833

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Elle :D

Time played (top right corner): 1 week, 2 days, and 49 minutes

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    I would be privledged to be able to be an admin for this server again. While I don't have a lot of time at the moment, I would love to help out where I can. I left staff for a few complicated reasons and due to a lack of time and loads to get done outside of the game.

Why should we accept you?: I've been admin before for this server and prior to that was an admin for about two years. Many people have trusted me with their servers and I've only had 2-3 complaints in that time frame. I'm an excellent asset to your server.

How often you get on and how long: At least 1-3 times per week for 2-6 hours at a time.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes, Spanish.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No. Never have and never will. I need proof before I act.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Elleissa #8393

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    2:30 for props, 1:50 for hunters.

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) -
    1) modern house - chimney
    2) restaurant - behind the bed
    3) abandoned hotel - under the fridge

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Handeril - The Boss
    Skyllamma - Head Admin
    bbt - Admin
    Luigi - Community Manager

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.