Fr33Fall1880's App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by fr33fall1880, Jun 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fr33fall1880

fr33fall1880 Member

Steam Id: STEAM_0:1:175205948

*Current Server Rank: Memeber

In-game name: fr33fall1880

Time played (top right corner): 1 day, 7 hours, 13 minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I want to apply to staff to be able to help the Rage Gaming community because, i want to be able to help the new players. I also want to be able to be able to help stop the rule breakers when there is no staff on to stop them.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because, i know the rules to the game, and i am friendly towards players and staff.

How often you get on and how long: Mh, It depends im usually at least on for an hour a day. Longer if i dont have anything planned that day.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Nope english only.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I wouldn't base a punishment on anyones word unless they have evidence and screen shot it to me.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): FR33Fall1880#2846

Do you use voice chat?: Yea, when i dont feel like typing

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Im alright in grammar but, not perfect

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? For hunter its 1:50, For props its 2:30
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on - 1. For fountain - Anywhere outside the wall. 2. Modern House - underneath the bush infront of the house. 3. Gas Station - On top of the roof, Outside of the fence.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. LuigiSteve21 (Server Manager) Gravity (Mod) Cooldudegonecrazy1 (helper) Sektor (helper).

Last edited: Jun 12, 2017
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. The staff and I feel that you need to be more active on prop hunt and need to get more acquainted with the rules and staff. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply in a week. Until then, try to be more active on the server and get to know the staff better. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.