fr33falls1880 App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by fr33fall1880, Jun 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fr33fall1880

fr33fall1880 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:175205948

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: fr33fall1880

Time played (top right corner): 1722 Minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    I want to apply to the Rage Gaming community because, I want to be able to help the current staff, to be able to bust the rule breakers, and to help the new players to the server.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i am knowledgeable towards the rules, I know most of the commands towards the punishments, and you could always use a extra pair of hands.

How often you get on and how long: I am usually on for about a hour each day. Longer if i have nothing to do that day.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: I only know english so far.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I wouldn't base a punishment based on anothers word... The only way i'd do that is if the whole server is saying that, and that they have evidence.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Already in the discord

Do you use voice chat?: Every once in a while

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I think i can. XD

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. In the template, you missed the questionnaire. Also, even though you're on the discord, please put your discord name and identifier on the application. Don't let this discourage you. As this was an incomplete application, you can reapply at any time. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.