FR33Fall's1880 Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by fr33fall1880, Apr 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fr33fall1880

fr33fall1880 Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:175205948

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: fr33fall1880

Time played (top right corner): 3681 Minutes

Reason for applying: The reason i want to apply is to give you guys an extra staff member, also so i can enforce the rules when people are breaking them when no staff are on.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i want to help enforce the rules and get people to have fun on the server.

How often you get on and how long: It really depends, I could be on for a couple of hours to and hour etc. It really just depends if im busy and if they're people on the server.

Are you bilingual?: No im only english but am planning on learning some spanish.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: The only way i would base some players word would be if its majority of people (like above half)(i'd also check there friends list make sure that all of them are not friended). My own evidence, or a majority of staff.(but they'd probably have taken care of it).

Discord Name fr33fal180 and im already in it.

Do you use voice chat?: I usually do when people are on.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I can but when im typing in haste i dont.

2. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

Great news, We here at RAGE GAMING Murder have made the vote to make you staff. Congrats.

fr33fall1880 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.