Frazel's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by [RG]Rucksack, Aug 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:176736243

*Current Server Rank: Member.

In-game name:[RG] Frazel Jackson

Time played (top right corner): 1527 Minutes (25.45 Hours)(at this current point in time).

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)I want to help new people joining the server, tell them the rules, make sure the rules are enforced and make sure they have a great time.

Why should we accept you?: I will make the community a better place, allow people to have fun and help people with difficulties. With my help, I will help people in need or people who are not being nice. My main priority is others! How often you get on and how long: 1 once a day for 2-6 hours.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: I only speak english.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not punish another player unless I have proof and if it is in anyway of violating the rules. My job would be to enforce those rules and make sure nobody is unhappy.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):[RG] Frazel Jackson#7469

Do you use voice chat?:Only if needed. If people would like me to I will if it is easier for them otherwise I would choose to type.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I will/am able to use correct grammer.

1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? Props will be slain when the clock is at 2:30 and AFK hunters will be slain when the clock is at 1:50 if they fail to move.

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2. 1) ph_ office2 Washers on the right side of the laundry room 2) Ph_fountain Anywhere outside of the outer walls 3) Ph_Gas_Station under green car

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.1) [RG]Rucksack:Community Director 2) Luigisteve21:Community Director 3) Ahri_Rose:Moderator 4) Handeril:The Boss

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.