Gravity's on time App. Lol

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG] Gravity, Jun 17, 2017 at 10:54 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG] Gravity

[RG] Gravity Admin Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119104443

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Staff++

In-game name:[RG] Defying Gravity. (Usual name [RG] Gravity).

Time played (top right corner):25 hrs 8 mins

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I'm applying to help out the RG community further by branching out to all the servers, I've been on helping for those 25 hours with my staff++ powers how I could.

Why should we accept you? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: You should accept me to help out with the server when I see no one on or is there's only 1 other staff on. I'm an Admin on the SB server and Moderator on PH.

How often you get on and how long:I've been getting on a few hours a day for the past few days, I go to my aunt's house every other weekend.so I'll be in available for that weekend

Are you bilingual?: I speak very little Spanish, I use Google or get a Hispanic friend to help me Translate things.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would need Audio, Video, or Screenshot proof in order to take actions, but I will continue to watch that player carefully.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):mad:[RG] Gravity#2231

Do you use voice chat?: I use voice chat sometimes and sometimes I'll type.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, my grammer is great. (Totally did that on purpose)

Additional information:

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Manager Staff Member

Congrats your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to Murder Staff.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.