Gravity's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG] Gravity, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG] Gravity

[RG] Gravity Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:119104443

*Current Server Rank:Staff++

In-game name:[RG] Gravity

Time played (top right corner):1265hr

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: I'd like to join the staff team to help keep the server clean. I can help out with the trouble-makers and make the community a better place.

Why should we accept you? I played years ago as staff and i was always good at it. I like to keep trouble-makers at bay.

How often you get on and how long: I get on every other weekend and i'll usually play all day those days. When i get my laptop fixed within a month or 2 I'll probably end up playing everyday all day.

Are you bilingual?:No, but i know enough to tell players to stop speaking spanish.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:Only if they had proof that it happened. No proof could lead to a wrongful punishment.

Discord Name (Required):[RG] Gravity

Do you use voice chat?:Sometimes

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes, I excel at spelling.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    1) What is the rule/time limit for props and hunters? If you're speaking in manner of afk it's 1:50.
    2) Is any other language spoken besides english is accepted in the server?No, english only server.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. Tigri-SM, Skyllama-Moderator, Mr.MoyMoy- Moderator, and LuigiSteve- Admin.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congratulations you have been accepted on to the Rage Gaming Prop Hunt staff team. Please check your discord for further information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.