-hg- Parakeet King's application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by luigisteve21, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:124276424

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: -hg- Parakeet King

Time played: 27h 30min

Reason for applying: I want to help the community and stopping people from doing bad stuff so other people can have fun, and i want to help the community get bigger by joining.

Why should we accept you? i used to be an admin on a TF2 server and a co-owner on a Gmod server, and i am super nice and i know how to abuse and not abuse. (i will not abuse)

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: a little bit of German
    How often you get on and how long: i maybe will get on in the middle of the day at like 8:00 AM and get off at 11 if not 10 (so 8 to 11 or 10)

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No none if i did not see it

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): ParakeetKing #3097

Do you use voice chat?: Yes Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: A Youtuber (Subscibe)

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry, but your application has been DENIED. The staff feel that you currently don't have the maturity to be staff. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply no sooner than Thursday, June 14th at 12:36 AM CST, and until then, try to show some signs that you can be a mature staff member. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.