-hg- Parakeet King's Third Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by luigisteve21, Jun 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:124276424

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: -hg- Parakeet King

Time played: 50h 85min

Reason for applying: I want to help the community and stopping people from doing bad things so other people can have fun, and I want to help the community get bigger by joining. If anyone doesn't understand any rules, I can help them with that, and i would like to help people and make the server more fun.

Why should we accept you? I used to be an admin on a TF2 server and a co-owner on a Gmod server, and I am super nice and I know how to not abuse. (I will not abuse)

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: I speak a little bit of German, just enough that I can have a conversation with people.

How often you get on and how long: I will get on in the middle of the day at like 8:00 AM and I get off at 11:00 PM if not 10 PM. (My timezone is CST)

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: None if I didn't see it happen or have any proof.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): ParakeetKing#3097

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: I am a YouTuber and I can make SFM posters.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  2. Handeril

Handeril The Boss Staff Member

Sorry to say, but it appears your application has been Denied. Due to our current records of your actions on the server, we fear that you may not be "up to par" for a role as a "Hired" Staff Member of Rage Gaming. I would recommend proving you are capable of being a mature person, and handling a staff position. (Please note, maturity does not mean a lack of personality, it means knowing when to be funny, and then when to be serious, in basic terms.)

I would focus on proving your capabilities, and responsibility, before re-applying again.

When you re-apply, give your app "more thought", as it's better to be detailed then to rush your application (or give it that appearance).

Until that time comes, your applications may continue to be denied.

- Handeril, Network Owner of Rage Gaming

[As a disclaimer, these "records on the server" are detailed eyewitness accounts regarding your behavior.]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.