Im_DH's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Im_DH, Jul 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im_DH

Im_DH Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82128469

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Im_DH

Time played (top right corner): 6d 21h 39m 8s

Reason for applying: My reason for applying is that I enjoy playing on the murder server and that I want to help out the community. I also like being a part of a staff team.

Why should we accept you?: I consider myself a nice person. I like to help others in any way that I can. I also know all of the rules for the murder server and as I have stated below, I can be on the server almost any time of the day.

How often you get on and how long: I can get on almost any time of the day. I usually am on in the afternoon. Most of the time I stay on for over an hour.

Are you bilingual?: No.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, there are no circumstances where I would punish a player without evidence.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Im_DH#9558

Do you use voice chat?: Currently, I do not use voice chat very often, but if I was accepted as a staff member I would use it more often.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am able to use correct grammar.

Additional information: The Rage Gaming murder server is the only server on Garry’s Mod that I play on, so I can be on this server more often.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congratulations your application has been ACCEPTED welcome to the Murder Staff team. Please check your Discord for more information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.