Injectable Weeds Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Injectable Weeds, Feb 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Injectable Weeds

Injectable Weeds Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:105838373

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: Injectable Weeds

Time played (top right corner): One week

Reason for applying: I saw that Rage Gaming was hiring with a new owner and I remembered I applied when I was just a young squeaker (Denied of course) and used to play on this server every day. Now that I have grown/matured I came back not only looking for a staff position but to develop a stronger newer community with otheres.

Why should we accept you?: I feel you should accept me because I have staffed before on multiple servers gamemodes being TTT and DarkRP. Throughout my DarkRP and TTT staffing time I had learned that strict staff isn't good staff and certain times. On single offenses I could careless what just happens because everyone is wrong or off at some point and you don't need to get butt hurt over one RDM (Its just game why you have to be mad?) but if it is continous then yes rules will come into play. By doing so, players will feel more comfortable with staff memebers and feel more like a community than a prison and wont feel afraid to do one thing wrong.

How often you get on and how long: I am normally contactable often but seldomly I will play on another server mainly for gamemode reasons. If accepted I plan to be on atleast 4-5 days a week for near 2-3 hours each.

Are you bilingual?: Yes I speak English and French (Canadian French still similar to normal French)

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Yes I would. If they provide well proven evidence that isn't slandered (for example power round rocket round) Then yes I wil gladly punish someone. If there isn't any proof what so ever I will then ignore what they say unless proof is given.

Discord Name (Required): EmB

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: What is a "correct grammar"? (Yes but common mistakes no one is prefect)

Additional information: Used to be an OG RG player. I also know what RAGE stands for if that helps. It is Really Awsome Gaming Experience.

2. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in a week. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.