Jazzrandall's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by jazzrandall, Aug 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzrandall

jazzrandall Member

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:164874575
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: VIP

In-game name: Jazzrandall

Time played (top right corner): 1 week 19hrs 5min 15sec

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I want to apply so i can get rid of prop blockers, hackers and spam chat and more. I want to be helpful.

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because im great at this and im well known for being staff before.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No

How often you get on and how long: 2hrs then i have a break then go back on every day but for school i can only do it in the afternoon, For about 3 hours

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No not straight away i would get some proof that it is happening then if it were true i would.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): [RG] Jazzrandall

Do you use voice chat?: Sometimes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes.

Additional information: I know im young but i can get the job done.

2. jazzrandall

jazzrandall Member

my discord number is 5207

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. The staff and I feel that despite you being staff before, you still need some more time and activity on the server to get really familiar with the new rules and staff. Also your answers were quite short and not that descriptive. Don't let this discourage you. You may re-apply in a week and until then try to get familiar with the staff and stand out more on the server and think about how to make your answers more descriptive and in line with why you're applying. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.