Jazzrandall's Murder Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by jazzrandall 2, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzrandall 2

jazzrandall 2 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:164874575

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: VIP

In-game name: Jazzrandall

Time played (top right corner): 1 week 21hours and 32 minutes 20 seconds

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I want to keep an eye on the server for the rdm, spamming screaming people, i was admin rank on murder rank and currently staff on ttt.

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because i know all the rules, commands and punisments. I would be a great honest kind staff member.
    Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No

How often you get on and how long: 1-5 hours a day. Morning and afternoon.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, i would need evidence that the player was hacking or something bad. I would not like to put a punishment on a innocent player.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Turkey Jazz #5207

Do you use voice chat?: I mainly use chat i am currently fixing my microphone

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes. i am great at grammar and i type really fast if i need too
    Additional information:I was once staff on this and i did great. Until i quit. I won't have to quit because only about 2 weeks until a long time of no school. I can advertise i have a youtube channel with 110 subscribers.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

2. Qwertesin

Qwertesin Server Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.