Jazzrandall's TTT application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by jazzrandall, Nov 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jazzrandall

jazzrandall Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:164874575

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: guest

In-game name: Jazzrandall

Time played (top right corner): 34:30 minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I want to apply so i can keep an eye on the server. Watch the people who rdm and those who do any sort of spamming, i used to be staff.

Why should we accept you? You should except me because i have a lot of experience being a staff member. I am really active when i get a staff role. I try to be as active as i can. School is ending this year so i can play for a long time.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No.

How often you get on and how long: I can get on 5 hours in a day. Morning and afternoon.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not until i saw it myself and got evidence that a player is doing the wrong thing.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Jazzrandall #5207

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, and chat

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: I have a youtube channel to advertise or gameplay. The server is new so i think i could help evan though i have only played for 34 minute but i know the rules, i think i would do amazing in this helper role for TTT.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply. I can text really fast and i am very good at grammar.

2. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator Staff Member

Welcome back to Rage's staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.