kangaroo's application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Mr.Kangaroo(EMINEM), Jun 16, 2017 at 9:02 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Kangaroo(EMINEM)

Mr.Kangaroo(EMINEM) Member

Steam ID: 0:0105721597
    current server rank:MVP & VIP
    In-game name:Mr.Kangaroo(EMINEM)
    time played: 4.172 days(over 25 hours)
    reason for applying:I love this server alot and i hate it when people come on and ruin and rdm just because no staff is on.
    why should we accept ypu? if yes what languages(s) besides english do you speak?:I've been apart of the rage gameing community a while for a 1-2 years now.And I speak very little spanish.
    How often do you get on and how long?normally a few days a week my parents are seperated so when my dad gets me im on. In the mornings from around 6-11am then sometimes in the middle of the day then 5-8pm,but those varies.
    Are you bilingual?A bit of spanish from school.
    Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word?If so under what circumstances? No i would need hard proof of seeing it.
    Discord name:fuck boi landon (it glitches alot so sometimes its hard for me to use)
    Do you use voice chat?Yes alot.
    Are you able to use correct grammar?Yes i do but sometimes i dont to be funny but not mean lit I iz or u was kinda of stuff.
    Additional information"Im a 13 yr old gamer and aspiring bodybuilder and if you're nice im nice i swear alot and i was bullied most my life and tried to end my life a few times.I love eminem and rap.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2017 at 9:43 PM
  2. Mr.Kangaroo(EMINEM)

Mr.Kangaroo(EMINEM) Member

i gtg get my id this is not complete brb

3. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Manager Staff Member

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED by Murder Staff. Things that were brought up were your lack of grammar and spelling along with the over all lack of quality in your application, your previous track record with the server, lack of familiarity with the new staff team. Please rectify these things before applying again. You may apply no earlier than June 27th, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.