KelbyZ StaffApplications

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Vizion, Aug 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vizion

Vizion Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:178925145

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:Member

In-game name:KelbyZ(Hellcase.com)

Time played (top right corner):01w 1d 07h

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I have been enjoying this server alot for the past week and will be glad to help.I also have experience of being a staff member.

Why should we accept you?I think i would be a great help to you guys and help this server become better and better.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:Yes,I speak English and Spanish.

How often you get on and how long:I get on 4-5 days and i play about 2 hrs.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:Yes,I will punish solely on anotherplayers word I'f they had proof if they didnt then no.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):KelbyZ #8964

Do you use voice chat?:Yes i do.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes.

Additional information:I'm in youre discord but not in the staff part.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. The staff and I feel that despite you being staff before, you still need some more time and activity on the server to get really familiar with the new rules and staff. Also your answers to some questions were short and not that descriptive. Don't let this discourage you. You may re-apply in a week and until then try to get familiar with the staff and stand out more on the server and put more thought into your answers. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.