ken boner staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by KEN BONER, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KEN BONER

KEN BONER Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:120022264

*Current Server Rank: currently i am a member.

In-game name:KEN BONER

Time played (top right corner):51 hrs

Reason for applying: I was previously staff on this server before, but was removed due to me being inactive for about 2 and a half weeks because of being grounded. i would like to rejoin the staff team because i really loved the time i spent on prophunt with all of the players and staff.

Why should we accept you?: I have been staff previously and would like to return to the ragegaming community and staff team.

How often you get on and how long: I'll try to play for at least an hour a day on the server, but because of school somedays i might not be able to play

Are you bilingual?: I can under stand some basic french, but othr than that, no.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No you cant base a punishment on what someone said. You can only punish someone if you have proof, or somone has video proof.

Discord Name (Required):creeperdude1305#7427

Do you use voice chat?:Yes i use vioce chat more than text actually i love talking to other players

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes i am able to use correct grammer. im great in ELA and have never failed any grammer or ELA tests.

Additional information:

2. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator

Welcome back

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.