Llama Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Llama, Jul 9, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Llama

Llama Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:175867124

*Current Server Rank: MVP
    In-game name: Llama

Time played (top right corner): 1d 16hrs 30mins
    (When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I have always loved playing prop hunt. It is one of the only games I play on steam, and Rage Gaming has been my favorite server to play on since I found it. I want to be part of something big, and the community that I have found in RG is something amazing that I would be proud to be a part of. Helping maintain a good, rule-keeping server would be my utmost priority if given the chance to be a member of the staff.

Why should we accept you?: If you accept me, you’ll have another loyal staff member. I will get one whenever I can in order to help out the server, my fellow staff members, and the people that love to play on Rage Gaming. I’ll stay level headed and punctual with my ours as a staff member.

How often you get on and how long: Daily, for over an hour.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes, I am fluent in both English and Spanish.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Of course not. I am to follow the rules of the server at all times and keep the players in check no matter what. In order to be fair to all, punishment is only to be served when there is proof that the person has done something wrong, and not because someone else says so.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): llama#6974.

Do you use voice chat?: Once I get headphones I will.
    Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: I will soon get a full time job, but will still play on a daily basis if possible.

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? For T-pose its 2:30 and for hunters its 1:50.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. The roof of Island House, under fridge on the island house, under the tree in modern house.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. Willow; Admin. Luigi; Server Manager. BBT; admin. Sirena; helper.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.