Lozen26's staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Lozen26, Mar 31, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lozen26

Lozen26 Member

Steam ID:(STEAM_0:1:128801592)
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:Member

In-game name:Lozen26

Time played (top right corner):1 Day,1 Hour

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) So I can help out in the server, and so there is staff on most of the day.

Why should we accept you?I'm on most of the time, and I can be on early in the morning on weekends to help out and stuff, and I can play after school on school days. (for the past few days i have been on first with no one in the server waiting)

How often you get on and how long:Most days, 4-5 hours

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:No

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:No, Unless they have evedence

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Lozen26 #7487

Do you use voice chat?:Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes

Additional information:I think i would be a great addition to the staff because i am on before most staff.

1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?: 2:30, 1:50

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2:construction_site (Gate Prop), gas_stationrc7 (Outside the fence), modern_house (In the chimney)

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks: Handeril (Owner), [RG] Rucksack (Community Manager), Luigisteve21 (Community Manager), TBA (Server Manager)

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

You forgot to do the questionnaire at the bottom of the template. In addition, you forgot to answer the Reason for Applying question. You have up until tomorrow at 1 PM to add it. I will leave it unlocked so you may do so. If you have any questions, feel free to ask myself, Ruck, or another staff member. Thanks!

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. The staff feel that you need to stand out a bit more in the community and show a bit more maturity, including on your application itself. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply no earlier than 10:00 pm CST on April 9th, 2018. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.