Malibous staff application (with correct id)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by malibou, Apr 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. malibou

malibou Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

STEAM_0:1:162814738
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:Member sadly. i am trying for vip and hopefully more.

In-game name: Malibou

Time played (top right corner): 2154 minutes

Reason for applying? I play very much later at night when fewer staff are on sometimes and I find it really annoying having people who break the rules constantly. so I would very much like the ability to make them stop. I would also like to help Gravity and bbt when they are have dick players on.

Why should we accept you?: I have absolutely no redeeming qualities other than how often i play and understand the rules. I play enough to know the rules and most illegal spots. I am also on as much as i can so i can be of use everyday.

How often you get on and how long: Lately its been daily for about 2-4 hours.

Are you bilingual?: yes if you count sarcasm. if not then no I only speak English.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: yes if it was someone I trusted. If (using grav) told me someone was being racist or cheating i would give him a warning. if he did what grav was saying again then i would punish them for the specified offense.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Malibou21#5329

Do you use voice chat?: Currently no but i will when i get a mic

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I am indeed. Depending upon the situation I can type like a proper English scholar.

Additional information: I am in Highschool still so I will only be on at night. And In June I will be gone in Africa hunting so I wont be back till mid/late June. I am also afraid to buy a mic cause I have a squeaky voice for an 18 year old.

* Questionnaire
    1) What is the rule/time limit for props and hunters? 1:50 seconds for a hunter and 2:50 for a prop if I am not mistaken
    2) Is any other language spoken besides English is accepted in the server? No it is not.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. bbt786 helper, gravity moderator, rucksack community manager, and TheRealSlimShady is admin if I am correct. I have only played with him a few times but he is fun.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congrats you have been accepted into the Prop Hunt staff team. More information will be sent to your discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.