MercyAmaranth Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by [RG] mercy amaranth, May 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG] mercy amaranth

[RG] mercy amaranth Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139978457

*Current Server Rank: MVP.

In-game name: -- mercy amaranth.

Time played (top right corner): Ever since the glitch with hours and time, it's hard to tell, but I was told be Handeril that I have about a week of time saved up.

Reason for applying? I've been on staff before. I enjoyed the connections that I made, but high school made it difficult for me to balance games and an outside life. Along with that, I have a very prominent mental illness, and it consumed me for quite a while. But these days, I feel a lot better, and I am eager to regain some of my old hobbies, monitoring a GMOD sever being one of them. I enjoyed it when I did it before and I'd love to do it again. Summer has just begun for me as well, so I'll have LOTS of free time!

Why should we accept you?: I have experience with RG as a server, both as a player and a staff member. I like to think of myself as open-minded and I am willing to take time to learn from my mistakes. I'm able to let bad blood and feuds be water under the bridge and I can be stern when I need to be.

How often you get on and how long: Usually, when I get on GMOD, I only get on when I know I can be on for an hour or more, so never will it be less than an hour for sure. On good days I can stay on hours at a time. And these days I can make room to get on frequently if needed.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Ich spreche Deutsch. Ich studierte zwei Jahre lang Deutsch.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: VERY RARELY should one ever punish another individual solely on the word of another player, especially if it's a new player or someone unfamiliar. One needs evidence, and if that's not obtainable (Say if someone were mic-spamming for instance) then you as a moderator should inspect, or observe if other players come forward with the same complaint. If one is unsure, console a superior staff member for assistance if available.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): ╳ — M E R C Y .#1315

Do you use voice chat?: Yes. It's actually my preference lol.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    T-Poses will be slain at 2:30 during the round. AFK hunters will be slain at 1:50 during the round.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. The roof (Island House), inside blast doors (Starship), and behind the brick wall on the grassy area (Twoside).
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. Handeril (Owner), Wizzy (Helper), Lin Kuei (Helper), and Gravity (Moderator).

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. The staff and I feel that since you have just returned after a year, you should take some time to get acquainted with the rules and new staff. Don't let this discourage you. You can re-apply in a week, but until then, try to learn the rules and meet some of the new staff!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.