Minecraftlover123422

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by XXXMRSWAGALOTXXX, Jan 31, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XXXMRSWAGALOTXXX

XXXMRSWAGALOTXXX Member

Steam ID:minecraftlover123422

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:23

In-game name:XXXMRSWAGALOTXXX

Time played (top right corner):28 HOURS

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: I have been playing this server for a long time and all i see are staff member doing cool things and i want to do those thing and help other that is in need.
    Why should we accept you?: I am a real nice kid that plays this server everyday for at lest an hour or more and i think this server is the best out of all the severs in the game and i am going to take this like it is a job.

How often you get on and how long: I usually get on every day and play for an hour or more every day.

Are you bilingual?: no

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    No i base it off the evidence.
    Discord Name (Required): XXXMRSWAGALOTXXX

Do you use voice chat?: i try to and i am getting new headphones so i will be able to.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: yes but i sometimes spell things wrong.

Additional information: I don't real have any thing else to say

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

Make sure to fill out your staff application with as much detail as possible!

2. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in couple weeks. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.