Minx445's staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by bbt786, Jun 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bbt786

bbt786 Server Manager Staff Member

Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:108919511

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:MVP In-game name:Minx445

Time played (top right corner):174 hrs 22 minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I used to be an Admin for RG Murder and i loved the time that i spent with you guys and im hoping i can do it all again while keeping the servers clean and safe at the same time ;P

Why should we accept you?i have experiance Both on this server and as Staff helper-SM Yes. i was staff for about 3 months and maybe longer. as Helper- Admin

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:just English little Japanese

How often you get on and how long:everyday (im on summer break) and i have all day unless i am working.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:no

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Minx445 #7799

Do you use voice chat?:nope

Are you able to use correct grammar?:yep when its needed XD

Additional information:Its nice to be back ;D

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been DENIED. While you were barely accepted by the staff (3 yes - 2 no), management felt that you weren't quite ready yet as you just joined back and a whole lot has changed. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply no earlier than 5:30 pm CST on June 25th, 2018, and until then, just try to get used to everything and ask questions as needed about changes in the server and in the rules. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.