Monkey_Ambush Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Monkey_Ambush, Jun 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monkey_Ambush

Monkey_Ambush Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138609016

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Age: 14 (will be 15 5 days from when this is being done (6/4/17))

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Monkey_Ambush

Time played (top right corner): 27 hours and 19 minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I have been on this server since last summer and this summer decided to get back into it. I bought MVP because of how much fun I think this server is. I thought about being staff somewhat but not all too much. Wizzy told me that I have almost enough hours to apply for staff and said that he thought I would be good for it. I decided to go for it. I also want to help keep the server I enjoy so much clean and enjoyable for everyone.

Why should we accept you?: Because I can help keep this server clean from rule-breaking people. I also believe you should accept me because you could always use someone for staff. If I am accepted there could also be a time when other staff is absent or AFK, and I end up being the only person left to deal with whatever the problem may be.

How often you get on and how long: I am almost on my computer everyday. I mainly play CS:GO and GMod. When I am on my computer during the week I usually have about two hours to play. On the weekends, I have about 5 hours each day. The weekends and weekdays do change depending on what plans I may or may not have.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: I am not bilingual currently. I am taking Spanish two next year in school, but I do not speak the language very well so it is best for someone else to handle whatever may be at hand that requires a language to be spoken that is not English.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would never punish [a player] based on [another player]’s word. I don’t believe that it is ethical just to believe what someone has to say without further evidence to support their statement. If I have other evidence that supports that player’s claim then I will further investigate the alleged problem.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Monkey_Ambush#8934

Do you use voice chat?: I currently do not use voice chat on my desktop. I have discord mobile and I have the ability to use voice chat on there and do use it. I plan on using voice chat on my desktop very soon, and I have been since I got it but am finally coming to what I think is close.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am fully capable of using correct grammar. My spelling is also correct. Sometimes i may misspell a word from typing too quickly, or forgetting how to spell that specific word at that moment. I will try and fix my spelling/grammar error if I happen to make one.

Additional information: I do have school in I believe two months and I feel like I am going to miss some days on the server. From what I have been hearing it is quite easy once you get used to it and I should be fine. That is my only concern for now.

* Questionnaire

*You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.

1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? Props that are still in T-pose at 2:30 will be slain. Hunters that are AFK will be slain at 1:50.

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2. ph_islandhouse2 - under the fridge, ph_motel2 - under the red or white car, and Pirate Ship - repeatedly jumping off the ship to avoid hunters.

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. [Moderator] Wizzy52, [Helper] [RG] Sektor Lin Kuei, [Server Manager] luigisteve21, and [Head Admin] The Real Slim Shady.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. While your application was good, you still need to have a better attitude in-game. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply in a week. Until then, try to understand and follow the rules better as well as get to know the staff better. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.