MoyMoy's 5th Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by moyaalejandro, Jun 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moyaalejandro

moyaalejandro Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:184179801

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: |RG| Mr.MoyMoy

Time played (top right corner): 19,018 minutes

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.): I see that the server is low on staff and I would like to help that cause. I don't want to have there be troublemakers on the server and no one there to help for the simple reason of low staff. I have a lot of fun on this server and I honestly feel like I can help make it fun for everyone. I resigned my last time being staff because I was bored with Prop Hunt but now I'm looking to try it again.

Why should we accept you?: I have been a staff member on the PH server twice before, and I am currently staff for the TTT server, so I do have experience on commands and how to properly use them. I have also gotten to know most of the community and I feel like I get along with it.

How often you get on and how long: I can get on everyday, and I can get on for several hours at a time. Of course there are always random occurrences in life that may stop me from meeting this, but that does not happen to often.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes, I am bilingual. I speak both English and Spanish.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not base punishment off another's word, proof would always be needed for any punishment for a situation that is needed that I did not witness myself.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): MoyMoy#9618

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I can.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    T-posing Prop - 2:30
    AFK Hunter - 1:50

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    ph_awesomewarehousenightmap - Under the Semi where it connects to the trailer
    ph_starship - Under the vending machines in the dining area
    ph_gas_station - Getting over the fence and out of the map

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    [Head Admin] Skyllamma
    [Admin] bbt786
    [Admin] crazydudegonecrazy01
    [Helper] Kitsugra

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.