my staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by xxx TOxic xxx, Jul 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xxx TOxic xxx

xxx TOxic xxx Member

Steam ID:STEAM_1:1:60714281

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:Member

In-game name: [Spaced out ] Love

Time played (top right corner): 2d h0 m0

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I feel like i wanna be staff i have been here for a good amount of time and i think im ready to apply

Why should we accept you? Well im a great staff member and i feel like you would let me in your staff team and i dont abuse i follow all of the rules and im not greedy or pushy and i used to play on your death run server daily i was prestige 2 maxxed out and i loved it and you took it down so i came to murder and im sticking with it and i never got a chance to apply on death run and im very active so in my eyes and yours i would be a great staff here at rage gameing

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:yes i am i also speak Italian

How often you get on and how long:i mean every time i see 2 people or 1 or should i say every day for like 30 minutes to a hour .

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:if i had all the proof or if other people that saw it say it true.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Wavezz#7756

Do you use voice chat?:Yes Sir or mis.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:I Think So XD.

Additional information:pm me is i make it i might not be on at the time :)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  2. xxx TOxic xxx

xxx TOxic xxx Member

I feel like they should accectp me

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Your response to how often you get on and how long doesn't actually answer the question. Also your response to why we should accept you doesn't make too much sense. Care to elaborate on what you mean please? I'll give you 24 hours to do so.
    Thanks

4. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. Staff haven't seen you on too much and also based on what they have seen, they feel you're too immature at this time to become staff. Don't let this discourage you though. You may reapply no earlier than July 28th, 2018 at 7:30 pm CST. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.