Mystical Panda's Staff App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Mystical Panda, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystical Panda

Mystical Panda Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:154526237

*Current Server Rank: My current rank is Member.

In-game name: My in game name is Mystical Panda

Time played (top right corner): My time played on the server is 33.6 hours rounded.

Reason for applying? The reason for the staff application is I like seeing servers increase in population. I also like seeing people enjoy the server and not have to worry about minges and abusers. I would like to help stop those minges and abusers.

Why should we accept you?: The reason I should be accepted for staff on this server is I am very qualified I've been staff on many different servers and have been alot of the ranks so far t-mod to co-owner. I am as active as possible (I'm on alot). I am very resonible and if i dont know what to do I ask a higher up.

How often you get on and how long: I am on daily and I am on for 3 to 4 hours longer if possible.

Are you bilingual?: No, I am not bilingual I only speak english.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, I would need proof to see in order to punish another player if I was not there.

Discord Name (Required): My Discord name is @Panda#2307

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I do use voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I can use English correctly.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    1) What is the rule/time limit for props and hunters? The props delay time is 2minutes 50 seconds. The hunters delay time is either 1 minute and 50 seconds or 2 minutes and 50 seconds.
    2) Is any other language spoken besides english is accepted in the server? No, the server only allows english.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. The four staff members and their ranks are Tigerlily- Server manager, luigisteve21-Admin, Shadow Reaper- Helper, and Handeril- Owner.

2. Tigri

Tigri Well-Known Member

Congrats! You got accepted! I heard you were on vacation so I'm putting you in adjourn till you return. Make sure to contact me when you get back so I may put you in your proper role . ☺️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.