Nate's Staff Application :)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by ๖ۣۜNate, Dec 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ๖ۣۜNate

๖ۣۜNate Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121123482
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: ๖ۣۜNate

Time played (top right corner): 28 Hours

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    I have been playing on this server for a total of 28 hours and I have loved every second. I am on for the majority of my day so I would like having a 24/7 admin on the Prop Hunt server. I am a very friendly person to all that join and to all the staff that come to play as well. I feel as though I have also made a great impression on the current staff who have met me. I like helping new players who join and laughing with players who have returned to the server. I like to have fun on the Prop Hunt server but when people break the rules or call others names, that just ruins the fun.

Why should we accept you?:
    I should be accepted because I maintain a positive attitude while in the server. I am friendly to everyone that joins and to all the staff the hop on to play. I feel like the staff who have met me enjoy talking with me and so being someone who is already friendly with staff is great to have. It also won't hurt to have another pair of hands to help out in the server and enforce the rules when needed.

How often you get on and how long:
    I am on the server almost everyday from around noon to late at night. I am mainly on the server alone a lot waiting for other players to join me.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:
    Unfortunately I am not fluent in any other languages, but I do understand some Spanish.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    If a player were to state that someone was breaking the rules without proper evidence to back up their claims, then I wouldn't enforce any punishment onto the other player.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):
    NKG#0023

Do you use voice chat?:
    I mainly use voice chat but at the moment I am unable to talk because of a current mic issue that should be resolved by the end of this week (Dec. 9 - 15th).

Are you able to use correct grammar?:
    Yes, I am able to use correct grammar.

Additional information:
    I have read the Prop Hunt rules and the illegal spots so I know what to look for in the server. I have been an Admin on a Prop Hunt and TTT server in the past so I am already familiar with how the role of being an Admin works. Unfortunately the servers have been taken down since. (If you want more information on the servers or my admin past feel free to ask)

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    Props are slain at 2:50 and hunters are slain at 1:50 if they do not react to show that they are not AFK. Unassigned players will be kicked if they do not pick a team within about 3 rounds.

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    In the water - Islandhouse
    Outside the fence - gas_station
    Behind the bed in the room next to the stairs - restaurant

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Luigisteve21 - Community Manager
    Skyllamma - Head Admin
    Mr. MoyMoy - Admin
    bbt786 - Admin

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.